Friday, March 6, 2009

A thought I have to get out

I really don't have much this week .I have been spring cleaning .Trying to
get things done because I will be going to AZ. Before I know it. There has been aa lot of buzz on two peas about CK 's mag . I have been reading a lot about that . Times are tough .It will be interesting to see witch Big Paper
Art Companies make it out of this recession . Maybe the little companies are the way to go . Look at the big malls they are changing there look , go back to the window shop outlets .People don't want to walk through the mall anymore.They want convenience in and out . much like inter net travel.
Coming in this from a fine arts back ground .I think CK 's mag is very good .
It probably could focus on different styles more .For the most part it seems to focus on a little bit here and there . Not getting to involved in one thing . Any way I don't want to see them go out of business over this .To many people are losing there jobs . This is a fairly new break through in the hole art realm .I think Paper Crafting is here to stay . It has always been here
stamping , scrapbooking,card making and altered seem to be all lumped together and frankly they should stick together .They make a stronger appereence when they stand together.
well I am done rantting haaaaa. It is off my chest and that is what this journey is all about .
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Christy I have an idea, and need to chat with you, please call me-- April

    ReplyDelete