Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Spooky House 2S4Y # 59

Sure hope you like it!!
Yes more Halloween:) one of my favorite seasons.
These sketches are a lot of fun. They keep me thinking and moving right along.
I don't have to dwell on the layout so it lets me focus on other part of the design:) Like coloring with my Coppics





I don't have many of the new Spellbinders Dies believe it or not.
But I do have the new Halloween Set and I have been using them a lot.
I have been trying to play along with 2S4Y.
Here is my interpretation of sketch #59

Here are some of the supply:
Spellbinders Dies S4-280 Halloween Fence & Shapes / S4-279 Graveyard Scenes & SHapes
S4-239 Classic Scall Border petites / S4-201 Deckle Rec sm

Paper: AC card stock / Robins Nest

Stamps: Crafty Secrets

Copic Markers and lots of them :)

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect Halloween card! So glad you joined us this week at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FAB Halloween card!! Awesome job of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man you are rocking the sketches and challenges lately!!! This is super cute. Totally inspired me to use those Halloween die templates
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete