Friday, August 7, 2009

Hellllllooooowww ahhh yes I am still here


I was going for a nautical theme for this Summer's photos. By the way most of my pictures are taken by a pro and they do get quite cheesy. I think little girls should be cheesy it is fun to indulge. That is why God gave me little girls :)

I will post that layout when I am able to. However this was an altered project for the month of May. It was really quite easy to make.

I used Spell binders die S4-072 Flower Creations
Copic Markers BG000, B29, BG01
Crystal brads from Derice carried by Pat Catan's My local Craft Store of choice :) I can spend all day in there. But that is another story I can not get into.
I did find a navy Blue head band at Target of all places.
(I can spend all day in there too)
One more thing a Styrofoam egg I cut in half .(Warning) It did turn out bigger then I had expected. But I had to use it anyway :) It was meant for my 2 year to ware (LOL) But Bree my 4 year old was very happy to model it. I hope I will be back soon with more projects to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment