Thursday, March 12, 2009







I think I need some photography classes .Sorry my
pictures are not the greatest right now . I will figure that out someday when I am not so busy .
This card was inspired by a purse card I saw in the card marker Mag . My friend is having a jewelry
party and wanted me to come up with some kind of discount I could give them (You know because I do Hair) . As a party gift .I did not want to do a boring flyer . This is what I came up with . It was easy.
I used my Wizard (He is so wonderful:} I would Merrie him if I could ) no other machine can emboss quite like him .
Spellbinders Dies S4-072- Flower Creations S4-101 Flower Creations Two
I like to mix them up a lot. S3-150 Ribbon Trio S4-132 Classic Rec. Lg.
S4-133 C.S.R.lg .
The only thing was I had to Hand cut the shape of the purse 30 times . I would Love a die that shape NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING hum mm!!)




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are having a Flash timer issue-- either its too slow or too fast-- but its not 1/2 frame. Maybe change the to F/2.3-- not sure what kind of camera you are using. I have a digital SLR.

    ReplyDelete