Monday, June 1, 2009

Some thing to share "Finally"


April's art work has been released from Spellbinders. Now I can share what I have been working on. I think I am going to do this spared out so I don't run out of things . I want to share my Scrapbook layout today. Totally 50's inspired by the dresses my Mom found in her travels last Summer. She travels doing demo's for Spellbinders. The poodles on these dresses inspired me to create a poodle using the Classic Scalloped Ovals. Sometimes. Sometimes I see things in my head and they don't come out so good on paper. This just came together for me. It was a lot of fun.
Back to work!! Spellbinders has a lot of new amazing thing in store. I can't wait to share more:) heheh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Christy!! I just had to say I adore your poodle...very clever!

    Hey, I know your mom! LOL!! I always say hello to her when she's in Chicago for either CHA or SB Expo.

    Looking forward to working with you this summer! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWW!!! Christy you did such a fabulous job on this one! I am so proud of you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete