Sunday, June 21, 2009

Spellbinders Tomorrow

I just have to tell everyone there is going to be a frenzy for Spellbinder's Tomorrow
and I can't wait .I am such a stockier when it comes to blogs, I just love all that is out there.
I must say Spellbinders has some of the coolest dies out there on the market today.
Not to mention some of the most talented & inspiring designers. Can you hear the kissing butt :) I personally can't wait to see all of there stuff. My head is spinning form all the new things I have seen heheheh.
Being apart of this amazing team has had it's challenges. With me having two babies & a part time job. It can be hard to get my work done. This month has been a challenging one. Having my four projects due and getting ready for CHA in Florida witch means another four projects on top CRAZY
And I asked for this. All in all this is and exciting time for me. I have been getting to do some pretty cool things with art that I would have put off and there are more things I wish I had the time for like posting and sharing what I have been doing . I think once I get use to or get faster at my turn over it will all work itself out. Tomorrow is going to be fun you will have to check it out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment