Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spellbinders is having there suprize party :)

There are some really amazing ladies designing for Spellbinders this time.
Today's is the first day take a look at theses designers:) Just a few that inspire me on a daily bases
January 7
Debbie Olson http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com
Julie Overby http://joverby.blogspot.com
Lesa Rapp http://paperpossibilities.blogspot.com
Or you can see them all at http://spellbinderspaperarts.com

I am so excited!! This is my very first time doing any blog party. My day is on January 17th!!
I get to show off some very fun Dies :) I can't wait. Just to tie you over here is a couple of layouts that I did a few months ago. I meant for them to come out on Christmas day but life has a way of getting out of control.
 



This is a two page layout of a Chrismas Dress that all of the girls in my family wore for there first Christmas. Starting with Stacey Caron and ending with my two little ones.
So The Dress is about 45 yesrs old. Which reminds me!!

Today is my big Sissy’s Birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY !! We all love you and are so proud of you. Keep ROCKING the Die Industry with YOUR innovative thinking. The possibilities you have created are endless. Wishing you all the best for the new year.
Here are the suplies for my projects:
# s4-219 Nested Poinsettas
#s7 -061 Poinsettia Border Grand
#s5-012 Classic Frames
#s4-235 Fancey Tags
#s4190 Labels Four
Craft Foil

Yr23,yr24,yr14,E09,R39,YG25,G40,W7,YG93,YG99,G28,E49 Cpoic Markers
Cat Eyes Chalk Clear Snap
3D foam squares Scrapbook Adhesives
Small Glue dots GLUE DOTS

This is the Poem I made up for the center :

Our Little Green Dress Of Velvet & Lace
Each one of us taking place in it’s legacy of grace
A tradition started with one’s anticipation
To be carried on to the next generation
This Little Green Dress Of Velvet and lace
Holds apart of our lives that can never be replaced

As we pass forward what is now our legacy and tradition
To our Daughter’s, Sister’s, Aunties, Cousin’s,
Mother’s and Grandmother’s
Our hope is that this little dress touches your life as it has ours
And let it create a bond between generations
Remembering that it is now your legacy to carry
Our Little Green Dress Of Velvet And Lace
To inspire the next generation

Christy Farneth Kerr 2009

Hope you like this and it motivates & inspires you:)


3 comments:

  1. Christy, I love this tradition! What a wonderful idea!! GREAT ideas on how to embellish some of those dies...really love the Poinsettas! TFS! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea - and how smart your Mom was to save the dress. Your pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pages are GORGEOUS Christy!!!!!!! Fabulous job....what a cool thing to be able to pass down.

    ReplyDelete