Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow !!

Thank You all so much for leaving your comments.
I needed the pick me up. I am starting to pack for CHA
Spellbinders has a new surprise to unleash there!!
I just love them :)
What !! tell you a couple things about it.
Innovative!! (Go Figure)
Everyone will want to PLAY & BUY !!
There is something magical about it too !!
I wish I could tell you the color !!
I wish I could tell you it's name :)
I wish I could tell you I haven't seen it!! ( YES I HAVE )
OK now I am just being a tees. I really can't wait to see everyone's
face when they see this for the first time :) It is defiantly not a disappointment!!
It is almost as exciting as Christmas morning :)
I have to go or I am going to blow it !!
see you all after the show!! I am going to take lots of pictures
Then you can see all of the magic too!!

4 comments:

  1. you are such a tease!!! HOpe to run into you at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,

    You are so funny as I sit here at Spellbinders reading your post I am thinking girlfriend you need to stop talking and laughing all at the same time because I can see your face. Can;t wait to see you at CHA...hugs Terre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man - what a tease!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was awesome to meet you at CHA ! hugs girl!

    ReplyDelete