Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2S4Y Sketch (:Witch Way:)




CHA was great!! I got to catch up with a few friends:) We had a lot of laughs..
This is a card for 2S4Y sketch this week was a lot of fun. I think I am quickly
becoming obsessed with this Blog. The challenges are fun and a great way to keep me busy:) My mother works for Scrap Mart and is always on need of art work for there both at the stamp and scrapbook shows. They actually have a lot of my things right now:) I feel like I am still supporting Spellbinders that way.

When I saw this sketch Halloween popped into my mind.I imagined the moon and a witch then the Spellbinders New Halloween Shapeabilities came to mind:)
Here are some supplies:
S4-279 graveyard scenes & Shapes.
S4-235 Fancy Tags
The classic circles LG
Craft foil that I used a buffing block on and went over the foils again with my copic Markers
Yr14,BV08,110 Black This card was easy peasy:)
Paper American Card Stock I thnk the paper with the trees was from
The paper Company I may be wrong on that though.
I hope you in joy this card.I had a lot of fun creating it :) Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Christy, This is a cute, cute card! Love the witch! Of course the spellbinder die is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very CUTE Hon. I have that die too and you have inspired me to use it on a moon like that - love the way it overlaps the card
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete